Highlighted papers (for more see: this link to Google Scholar)
|Šiškins, Makars; Lee, Martin; Mañas-Valero, Samuel; Coronado, Eugenio; Blanter, Yaroslav M; van der Zant, Herre SJ; Steeneken, Peter G;||Magnetic and electronic phase transitions probed by nanomechanical resonators||Nature Communications||2020|
|Dolleman, Robin J; Belardinelli, Pierpaolo; Houri, Samer; van der Zant, Herre SJ; Alijani, Farbod; Steeneken, Peter G;||High-frequency stochastic switching of graphene resonators near room temperature||Nano letters||2019|
|Lee, Martin; Davidovikj, Dejan; Sajadi, Banafsheh; Šiškins, Makars; Alijani, Farbod; van der Zant, Herre SJ; Steeneken, Peter G;||Sealing Graphene Nanodrums||Nano letters||2019|
|Davidovikj, Dejan; Poot, Menno; Cartamil-Bueno, Santiago J; van der Zant, Herre SJ; Steeneken, Peter G;||On-chip heaters for tension tuning of graphene nanodrums||Nano letters||2018|
|Davidovikj, Dejan; Alijani, Farbod; Cartamil-Bueno, Santiago J; van der Zant, Herre SJ; Amabili, Marco; Steeneken, Peter G;||Nonlinear dynamic characterization of two-dimensional materials||Nature communications||2017|
- S.J. Cartamil-Bueno, A. Centeno, A. Zurutuza, P.G. Steeneken, H.S.J. van der Zant and S. Houri, “Very large scale characterization of graphene mechanical devices using a colorimetry technique”, Nanoscale 2017, DOI: 10.1039/C7NR01766A.
- S. Houri, S.J. Cartamil-Bueno, M. Poot, P. G. Steeneken, H. S. J. van der Zant, and W. J. Venstra, “Direct and parametric synchronization of a graphene self-oscillator”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 110, 073103 (2017).
- R.J. Dolleman, S.J. Cartamil-Bueno, H.S.J. van der Zant and P.G. Steeneken, “Graphene Gas Osmometers”, 2D Materials 4, 011002, 2017.
- S.J. Cartamil-Bueno, P.G. Steeneken, A. Centeno, A. Zurutuza, H.S.J. van der Zant and S. Houri, “Colorimetry technique for scalable characterization of suspended graphene”, Nano Lett., 2016, 16 (11), pp 6792–6796 (link, link2).
- Dejan Davidovikj, Jesse J. Slim, Santiago J. Cartamil-Bueno, Herre S. J. van der Zant, Peter G. Steeneken and Warner J. Venstra, “Visualizing the Motion of Graphene Nanodrums”, Nano Letters, 16 (4), pp 2768–2773, 2016
- Graphene display demonstration at the Mobile World Congress 2017 (click link).
- Graphene mechanical pixels featured in the Verge (click link) and Delta (click link).
- Our paper is published in Nano Letters: Robin J. Dolleman, Dejan Davidovikj, Santiago J. Cartamil-Bueno, Herre S. J. van der Zant, and Peter G. Steeneken,“Graphene Squeeze-Film Pressure Sensors” in Nano Letters, 16 (1), pp 568–571, 2016 (link).
- Thomas Schenderling completed his MSc. research project: “Electrical & mechanical characterization of strained 2D-materials”.
- Paul Scheepers joins the lab as a MSc student.
- Dejan Davidovikj wins the best poster award at the 7th NTT Basic Research Laboratories conference.
- Robin Dolleman joins our lab as a PhD.
- Lalit Kumar obtained his Master’s degree with cum laude on his thesis work “An opto-electronic MEMS oscillator”.
- Invited presentation at the Graphene Week 2014 in Gothenburg.
- Jaap de Koning obtained his Master’s degree on his thesis work “Physics of compound nanodrums”.
- Dejan Davidovikj has joined our lab as a PhD in March 2014.
- Paper presented at IEDM 2013 conference.
- Santiago Cartamil will join our lab as a PhD from 1-10-2013.
- Our paper on voltage induced wrinkling of elastomeric coatings was published in Advanced Materials. It received coverage in C&EN: Electric Wrinkling Alters Transparency.
- View the of the movie of the electric field induced transparency change:
- More movies can be found via this link.